G Suite Training
The Key to any successful implementation is change management, communication and training, if you do not show your users the benefits and engage them in the process, you will not get the full benefits of the G Suite.
- Make your journey from your legacy system to G Suit as smooth as possible by following a structured approach and you will see the benefits.
- Get buy in from your users by communicating the key benefits of G Suite.
- Help your users be more efficient and collaborative with G Suite by providing live and self-help training.
- Lower costs associated with unplanned disruptions to your business operations during the transition.
- Stay on track by managing your project time-lines more effectively.
Overview of training
In this hands-on instructor led course, you will communicate and collaborate with others using the various applications in G Suite This course is suitable for any individual who will use a computer to access and utilise Google's on-line office productivity applications.
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe the basic features of G Suite
- Communicate with others using Gmail
- Communicate using Google Chat
- Use Google Calendar to keep track of schedules
- Create and share documents and presentations using Google Docs
- Work with Google Spreadsheets and Forms
Module 1 - Getting Started with G Suite
- Introduction to G Suite
- G Suite
- Log in to the G Suite Domain
Module 2 - Communicating Using Gmail
- Introduction to Gmail
- Getting Started
- Compose an Email
- Manage Email Messages
- Manage Contacts
Module 3 - Communicating Using Gmail Chat and Google Hangouts
- Instant Messaging
- Managing Schedules Using Google Calendar
- Create Task Lists
Module 4 - Working with Google Documents and Presentations
- Google Docs
- Create Word Documents
- Create Presentations
- Create Drawings
Module 5 - Working with Google Spreadsheets
- Create Spreadsheets
- Set Permissions and Notifications
Module 6 - Create Forms
- Google Forms