Google Drive apps
Post date: 23-May-2012 15:19:51
Now that you have Google Drive, how do you start making it more useful?
Google Drive works with an increasing number of apps that you can install from the Chrome Web Store. With these apps you can edit images and videos, fax and sign documents, manage projects, create flow charts, and more. No matter how many Google Drive apps you’ve installed, you can access all of your files in a single place - Google Drive on the Web
What better reason to start using the worlds number one web browser.
Here’s what you can do with Google Drive apps:
- Access and open files in Google Drive
- Create new files in Google Drive of the app’s file type
- Access Google Drive files from an app outside of Google Drive
- Save a file to Google Drive from an app outside of Google Drive
- Share any file type, including files created with a Google Drive app
So what are you waiting for, open the Chrome Web store and start using those Apps.
You know when you get an email with an attachment in G Mail, you have to download it before you can upload it to your Google Docs/Drive, well no more there is a Chrome extension that will allow you to save attachments directly to the Drive, how cool is that ;-)
By Chris Barrow
Aragorn Consulting - Google Apps™ Authorized Reseller